Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] PVP Drama
PVP Topics

[Pinned] PVP Drama

The rules governing WHAT IS and WHAT IS NOT allowed are clearly posted in the within the Forum rules and policies.That said: If you are Special Forces (SF) and you are killed, for ANY reason that is not covered by the servers posted rules and poli...
Small Sintas Vel - SA 4y
Sintas Vel - SA1320Small Sintas Vel - SA 4y
PVP Topics

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

*Terms of Service - RogueOne Rules and Policies*
Small Sidious - DEV 5y
Sidious - DEV1294Small Sidious - DEV 5y
Banquo2264Small Bulldawg 4y
Madhead9729Small Thornes 5y
PVP Topics

Calling All Rebels

ALL able body Rebel Alliance combatants must come together! If you are looking to liberate the galaxy from the 83.45% imperial domination, we must work together... HRA, IAF, CHAOS, and free lancers, drop your play times & toons here!Lasta - IM...
Member avatar small Lasta 5y
Lasta4420Member avatar small Madhead 5y
PVP Topics

Temp. PVP Channel

I've setup an in-game chat channel to keep PVP discussions and anything that could be seen as 'targeted attacks' out of the General and other Public chat channels.Type '/chatroom join SWG.RogueOne.chat.PVP' into the command box and it should creat...
Member avatar small Juyo 5y
Juyo3286Small Kodaan 5y
PVP Topics

Future PvP Events

Hey guys,So I wanted to make this post to reassure you that I haven't forgotten about the PvP community. I do have some fun ideas for PvP events and they will involve more than just arena style fighting. Some might be movie reenactments, others mi...
Small Obi-Wan Kenewbi - Dev 5y
Obi-Wan Kenewbi - Dev11864Member avatar small anth25 5y
PVP Topics

Marine finally won

Blacksun finally had enough!!!
Member avatar small TheTinyPebble 5y
TheTinyPebble4477Member avatar small Marinelowca 5y
PVP Topics

Highlander PvP Tournament

Was thinking about trying to run something like this and figured I would see if there was any interest here....Highlander PvP TournamentImagine a tournament that does not require that you are uber or leet, or even require you to show up at a speci...
Small Bulldawg 5y
Bulldawg9668Small Vlhad 5y
PVP Topics

Warning To Rebel Jedi From <ELITE>

These were discussed and agreed upon in order to promote fun and healthy PvP on this Server. Keep in mind there may be *SOME* exceptions to this but we will try our best to adhere to these guidelines for everyone's enjoyment. #1, If you come i...
Small Bulldawg 5y
Bulldawg5544Member avatar small twann 5y
Page 1